Re: Recent Evolution Upgrade Breaks

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 11:46 -0400, Mike Ward wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just did an apt-get dist-upgrade and one of the packages to be
> upgraded was evolution. Immediately after upgrading this, my exchange
> support disappeared. apt-get shows that the evolution-exchange package
> is also installed and is the most recent version. I'm running debian
> unstable.
>
> mike@winecellar:~$ evolution --version
> Gnome evolution-2.2 2.2.1.1

What repository did you get Evo from?

# apt-cache policy evolution
evolution:
  Installed: 2.0.4-1
  Candidate: 2.0.4-1
  Version Table:
 *** 2.0.4-1 0
        500 ftp://mirrors.kernel.org unstable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

# evolution --version
Gnome evolution-2.0 2.0.4

> Has anyone else had this problem as well, or am I just being retarded
> and missing something really obvious?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Has there ever been a war between two democracies?