Re: [OT] USB mp3 recorder recommendation?

> So, can anyone recommend a good mp3 recorder which will work (i.e. be
> recognised as a USB mass storage device) with Linux?

I'm also interested in the answer to this question, so please don't
make your replies private!  We want to get a player for our
13-year-old daughter, and it'll need to work with Winders, Linux, and
the first-gen iMac at her mom's place.

So far I've found two that unambiguously work with Linux, but reviews
are generally rather than overwelmingly positive: Frontier Labs' NEX
and Creative's MuVo TX FM.

--Eric
* From the desktop of: Eric House, fixin@peak.org                            *
*        Crosswords 4.1.1 for PalmOS now ARM-native: xwords.sourceforge.net  *