Re: Personal Finance w/Online Banking

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Michael Satterwhite wrote:

Intuit is going to prevent online banking from working on older versions
of Quicken in about a week.

I hadn't heard this -- how old?

Does anyone know what native Linux finance packages - if any - would
support online banking. That's a required feature for any software
package I use to replace Quicken. I use Wells Fargo for my bank if that
makes any difference.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Moneydance looks good to me.  I've installed it, but haven't used it
-- I'm going to have to change banks to get online banking -- my
current bank, Wachovia, won't cooperate with the company.  I believe
your bank is on the list of cooperators, but I'm not sure and I'm not
at home to look.

Don

Don Hayward			don@mote.org
Mote Marine Laboratory		Office: 941.388.4441x403  Cell: 941.350.8503
1600 Ken Thompson Parkway	Fax: 941.388.4312
Sarasota, FL 34236		See: http://www.mote.org
Independent, non-profit, marine and estuarine research and education facility.
use "DISCLAIMER"; # We run Debian Linux
Ordinary men and women have a right to peace, material comfort, self-respect,
and a touch of joy in living. Eric F. Goldman,  [1915-1989]