Re: eth0 configuration broke after last upgrade

Does your /etc/network/interfaces file have a line in there like:

eth0=auto

If it doesn't you'll probably want to add that in there. This lets
debian know that it should automatically bring up that interface.

--
 o)      Derek Wueppelmann                 (o
(D .       monkey@monkeynet.ca              D).