Re: strange nautilus-gnome

Dear Alban,

Thank you very much for helping a newbie who was as we say in English
"barking up the wrong tree."

Your quick wittedness and scholarliness saved me an immense amount of
probelms, and I am very grateful.

Funny enough, this bug does not affect smb4k, but, as you suspect, my
ignorant jumping to conclusions cost me more work than I care to admit.

Very best wishes,

Martin