Numerical ndiff package vs. Network ndiff package
- To: "Debian Users List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Numerical ndiff package vs. Network ndiff package
- From: "Neilen Marais" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:53:36 +0200
- Message-id: <1112712817.20280.14.camel@wanbalans>
Recently I found a tool that seems quite usefull to my work, called
ndiff, or numerical diff.
It works like diff, but ignores numerical differences of less than a
certain tollerance. Anyway, I checked to see if there was a debian
package, and came accross
Description: Compares two nmap scans
which is not quite what I had in mind.
The numerical ndiff tool seems to have been around much longer, so
perhaps it should have first dibbs on the name? Also there does not seem
to be a current numerical ndiff package. Where can one make a wishlist
item for packaging?