Re: Automatic Revision Control.

Eric,

Check out BackupPC. You can set it to run an incremental backup every hour (or even at a smaller time increment) to another disk and keep as many as you want. Restores will literally take seconds via the web interface. It has Debian package so it only takes a few minutes to install. I suspect that you could have this running in less than an hour if you can find a machine to put it on.

cheers,

ski