Re: Fwd: Stable or Just Old?

It is easy to find the answer, it is well known, but the answer that
debian gives is not really acceptable given all of the emperical data
about the security of updated glibc implementations .  The stubborn
position of Debian is really undefensible, even with an faq.  If i
don't make my opinion known then they will continue to be subborn, at
least now they can be stubborn and know that there decision has impact
on real people trying to support their software.