Re: Mutt + Fetchmail

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 03:41:01PM -0500, Aperez wrote:
> Hello there: I am using Fetchmail + Mutt to get my emails. When I run
> fetchmail, I noticed that fetchmail downloads all my messages but when I
> run mutt, I dont see any of my new emails. Is there a good how-to to
> configure this two applications? Does anybody knows where the problem is?

I use procmail along with fetchmail/mutt/exim. Procmail will sort all your
mail into mailboxes which is great for mailinglists and it also can do filtering
if you need it.

Here are some tutorials, I think I used the first one
to set up my mail but its been so long now I cant remember :)

http://linuxbasics.org/linuxbasics/UsingMuttToAcessYourISPEmailAccount
http://cerium.raunvis.hi.is/~tpr/linux/debian/mail.html
http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/linux/debiantips.html#exim

good luck!