Re: Mutt + Fetchmail

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 03:41:01PM -0500, Aperez wrote:
> Hello there: I am using Fetchmail + Mutt to get my emails. When I run
> fetchmail, I noticed that fetchmail downloads all my messages but when I
> run mutt, I dont see any of my new emails. Is there a good how-to to
> configure this two applications? Does anybody knows where the problem is?
You need a third application to deliver your mail on your local box.
The part you're missing is called mta short for mail transfer agent.
You can use exim (debian default) or postfix or one of the other possible
choises. There are more lightweight solutions but that shouldn't matter.

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak
I'd say stay in bed, world