Re: Taking sceenshots of virtual pages/desks not in focus

Thomas Adam wrote:

Maybe an odd question, but I'm after a means (if at all possible) of being
able to take a screenshot of other pages/desks that are not focused yet.
I use a virtual desktop with several pages within it (this is Fvwm) and
I'd like to recursively take an image of all the pages without focusing
them.

I'd like to do all this, and automatically stitch the resulting images together too :)