Re: OT: Kinda 760XL TP

I used the smart boot manager from sourceforge,w orked like a charm, however I
have found that there is no working xfree86 4.x for this laptop and will have
to revert to a minimum of xfree86 3.3.6

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016