running gnome twice on different consoles

Hi List,

I've got mythtv[1] running quite happily on my system.
The rest is running perfectly happy as well. I can browse, write, etc under Gnome.

I can't do these two at the same time though.

What I want to do is run gnome on tty7 and tty8. With one mouse and keyboard. Simply switching between the two.

Preferably, run one gnome on a framebuffer on the tvout of my tv card (Hauppauge PVR 350) with myth running on that one, and a second gnome on tty7 with my normal ATI Radeon 9000 and monitor.

Not asking for any solutions, but if anyone has any experience please share?

Thanks List,
Mark