Re: dpkg-architecture: warning: Specified GNU system type i386-linux does not match gcc system type i486-linux-gnu

On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 11:41:16AM -0500, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> Hi
>    I have posted this problem to debian-gcc mailing list on Mar 19.
> Even after one week, I did not get any reply. So I am posting it on
> debian-user hoping that someone can atleast tell what the culprit
> package is (till now I was assuming it to be debian-gcc). Once I know
> the problematic package, I can atleast file a bug against that package.

gcc-snapshot, presumably, but if you're not doing cross-compilation or
something, why do you care?  It is just a warning after all and won't
affect anything.

--
Society is never going to make any progress until we all learn to
pretend to like each other.