Re: Writing for Free Software Magazine

Lee Braiden wrote:
On Saturday 26 March 2005 18:14, Michael Z Daryabeygi wrote:

I think Lee is being argumentative without a strong leg to stand on.

Well, an argument is an argument, which stands on its own merits. You may not see value in the issue, but I certainly do, and the logic is sound, so take it or leave it.
I see value in the issue.
I did not criticize your logic, I criticized your basis.
The argument you present only adds up to the possibly diminished usefulness of the rag. A publication is only a forum. Ultimately it will be up to the contributors to decide how to distribute their work. If someone(or entity) has something important and time critical to say, this won't be the venue.
I agree with your ideals, but not your absolutism.