Are there precompiled fully patched Debian kernels?

Hi all,

we are currently trying to find out whether SuSE, Redhat or Debian suits best our needs for our 20+ Linux desktop clients + few laptops office network. There is one thing that would certainly put Debian out of the competition so I want to check back if the following is true: Some things that we need don't work with the pure kernels. For example, OpenAFS needs patches for the 2.6 kernels, cryptoloop needs patches for the 2.4 kernels, SATA (libata/ata_piix) needs patches in the 2.4 kernels, openafs-modules needs to be compiled for the 2.4 kernels. It seems to us, that all of this stuff is included in the precompiled 2.6 kernel from SuSE, whereas using Debian would require us to patch and compile the kernel on our own. We think so because we didn't find a similarly heavily patched, precompiled Debian kernel via apt. Patching, compiling and *testing* operating system kernels on our own is definitely not an option for us. What we need are working tested kernel images and modules packages including these patches, and being updated automatically via network for security updates. So far, this seems to be impossible with Debian, but I'd suppose many Linux users consider this as crucial, so I wondered and ask.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Michael