Net-Install Question

I ran a few searches through archives and didnt see this but that doesnt mean
it doesnt exist...

I have a pretty comprehensive isntall on one system here and am about to do 2
more.  Since my DSL lineislimited(400k) due to my range from the switch, I
would like to utilize my cached packages other than processor specific kernel
items from my local machine on the other two.

Any suggestions or pointers toward a readme spot I could look at for this?  I
am fairly new to Debian(and  Linux but will try anything!), but I was
thinking that a netinstall of some sort and an NTFS share of my cached
packages would likely be some sort of solution available.

TIA
--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016