Re: egrep spamassassin score and prefix every subject

On 3/23/2005, "Tony Godshall" <togo@of.net> wrote:

>According to Andy Rowan,
>> It could be done in procmail, although I can't think of a very elegant way,
>> without either two recipes that use the \/ $MATCH feature or invoking awk
>> or some other overkill.  But you probably don't need to do it in
>> procmail.  It looks like in the spamassasssin config file you can just put
>>
>> rewrite_header Subject _SCORE_
>>
>> or some variation on that with parentheses or whatever you want to set it
>> off with.
>
>Also, turn on the feature...
>
>rewrite_subject 1

I am afraid that neither of those things worked!  Argh!  I tried adding
both, and tried adding the following :

rewrite_headers ham Subject _SCORE_

as well ass rewrite_subject 1

None of these worked.  I am running version 3 if that helps.

If anyone has any more ideas, that would be great.

Rhys