Re: How to log yourself out remotely of a session you forgot to log out of?

Mike Fedyk wrote:

>>It's very useful and I use it for some things -- typically when I plan
>>to leave a console app running while I'm logged out of the machine.
>>
>>But my original post was about forgetting to log out and (by
>>implication) not planning in advance for it!
>>

> That's why you should always use screen then.

I was going to ask how it helps if you log in, run screen, get the train to
work and then remember you've left a console logged in, but I decided to
read man screen first.

So you're referring to the "screen -D -r", "-D -R" and "-D -RR" options,
right?  It does look much more useful than I had realized.