Pre iBook information

Hi everyone
Im currently looking into getting an iBook, i wont go into the reasons
here but i do have some questions that i wonder if anyone could answer
for me. I intend to dual boot debian and mac osx but for this to really
work i need to be able to share files between the 2 os's on the same
machine, so in theroy a shared partition. Now i read somewhere that
fat32 or an apple filesystem can be read between the 2 os's, is this
true? Also ive read to setup linux you must first create the partitions
during the mac setup, so would i setup 3partitions?

10gb = mac osx
10gb = linux
40gb = shared

This is a rough idea for a 60gb drive, so would this work??
Cheers for any reply
| Glyn Tebbutt |                d3c3it-linux@ntlworld.com |
|--------------'      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it |
| gpg-key: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it/d3c3it.gpg |
|           Lisa, if we conserve the environmentalist win |
|                                          -Homer Simpson |