Opensource Groupware

Hey Fellas,

The company I work for is growing and it's been decided that we need some kinda groupware.

My ideas start with openexchange.
Does anyone use it on debian? Does it to neat calendaring stuff like exchange? Can you reserve conference rooms?

Are there any alternatives?

is there even anything out there for the open source community that has the same functionality as exchange?

We're a small company and basically all we need are these things:

Group calendaring (we have mac users with iCal, so ideally we'd like to be able to use iCal with this)
Shared to-do lists
the ability to create meetings and invite people
the ability to 'reserve'  'resources', like conference rooms

Thanks!

-Dan