arabic on firefox

Hi everybody,
I had to send message to firefox forum, but don't want
to   create another count and password, I have many
and many, perhaps someboby here can help thanks!

The problem is I don't read correctly arabic font with
firefox when I connect to and arabic site, in the
previous mozilla (1.6 I think it was )? I tryed all
the available encoding but no one gives the correct
page. This is an example ( atached file )  with
arabic-windows-1256, I tryed ibm-864, iso8859-6 ....

I am using sarge, same problem in knoppix completed
with sarge. Is application problem ( same problem with
mozilla 1.7) or system problem (debian ) or do I need
to install extra file. I have no problem with arabic
in openoffice, for example!!!

thank you for any help
bela