Re: prism54

El Miércoles, 23 de Marzo de 2005 08:33, Dalibor Straka escribió:

> And it should work as eth2 ;-).
Yes eth0 is an internal ethernet and eth1 is firewire ethernet. I should not
be a problem because I have another with a similar configuation and it do
work.
> I had once problem with loading a
> firmware, but hotplug package from sid fixed it. As far as i remember
> i didn't have firmware.agent.
I have just tried sid hotplug and it still does not work.
> What does iwconfig eth2 say?

salon:~# iwconfig eth2
eth2      NOT READY!  ESSID:off/any
          Mode:Managed  Channel:0  Access Point: 00:00:00:00:00:00
          Tx-Power=31 dBm   Sensitivity=0/200
          Retry min limit:0   RTS thr=0 B   Fragment thr=0 B
          Encryption key:off
          Link Quality:0  Signal level:0  Noise level:0

Luis.

--
http://antares.sip.ucm.es/~luis
In a world without walls, who need Windows?