Brother MFC-7420

I've just bought a Brother MFC-7420 copier, fax, scanner, printer.

Although Brother have drivers for lots of their machines there doesn't
seem to be one available on their site for this one.

Does anyone have one of these connected to their computer? What driver
do you use?

The machine comes with drivers for Mac OSX, which is based
on linux I believe. Is it possible to use them on a Debian linux box? I
know it's a long shot but thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

--
God bless you,

Keith Bates