Re: Maildrop

Chris Boot wrote:

> Is there any way I can get maildrop to create maildirs as it encounters
> them? I seem to remember this used to work before, but I don't for the
> life of me know what I could have changed to stop it from working...

AKAIK maildrop cant create the maildir by itself, you must use maildirmake.

I run a cron job querying my database and then creating the maildir and defaults subfolders I need, setting the right permissions, ... My script is a bit dirty and it strongly depends on my own implementation of the virtual domains and mailboxes on the filesystem and in the db, so it isnt worth a post on the list(feel free to contact me directly if you wish).