Maildrop

Hi all,

I'm using Maildrop with a virtual domains setup running on my Postfix mail system.

I've recompiled maildrop to add MySQL capabilities to it, but I just used the Debian source and edited the rules file. I've got a nice web-based admin system and it all works fine, except when I add a new mailbox I need to create the maildir on the filesystem manually. Any mail sent to the new mailbox just gets queued up.

Is there any way I can get maildrop to create maildirs as it encounters them? I seem to remember this used to work before, but I don't for the life of me know what I could have changed to stop it from working...

Many thanks,
Chris Boot