Re: IIS says "You are not authorized to view this page". Grrrr.

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 04:38, Scarletdown wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Tuesday 22 March 2005 02:07, Scarletdown wrote:
>>>That requires the Mozilla Preferences Bar, an easy to install
>>>add-on.
>>>
>>>http://prefbar.mozdev.org/
>>>
>>>I'm kinda surprised that they haven't made that a standard feature
>>>for Mozilla and Firefox yet.
>>
>> I put it in, prefbar-3.1, and it added a few buttons, but browser
>> Identity wasn't one of them.  Nice try though.
>
>That's odd.  It's an option in 3.0.0, a little drop down list...
>
>http://mlparena.com/modules/My_Uploads/user_folders/Star-Watcher/Pre
>fbar.JPG
>
>Seems strange that they might remove it from later versions.

Duh!  Can I plead alzheimers or something?  Its the button that
presently says 'Real UA'.  Not anything like what would have
indicated to me that 'this is the button' to change that.  Thanks,
now I know.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)