Re: OpenPuppets include a mascot for Debian

Hello Bob,
Thanks for your words! If you make a close-up in Debian character we include
spirals, are at bottom! (is like air, when Deb fly!). We use a genie, cause
when it appear/disappear is air (spirals). It's a funny version, when we try
to use spiral + bottle (genie's home) that identify Debian :)
Our wallpaper with a big "D" is just art, we've got other wallpapers... little
by little we add to the site ;)
--
Bernardo G. Reinfeld
Estudio de Diseño OrgánicaDTM

www.organicadtm.com

Calle Bethencourt Alfonso, nº 2, Edificio Trianon, piso 5, centro.
38001. Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Canary Islands. Spain