Fwd: rootlogin

Perhaps this is wrong mailinglist?

lars ebeling <dhd733@yahoo.se> wrote:
Datum: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:29:38 +0100 (CET)
Från: lars ebeling <dhd733@yahoo.se>
Ämne: rootlogin
Till: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Dear all,

I installed debian many years ago, and then it disappeared since linux weren't approved by managers. Now I have lost my job and got an obsolete HP LC 3 with me home where I try to install Debian.

I remember that  I somewhere changed so that I were allowed to login from a PC as root. But where?

I also have problems with graphiccard and can't change te resoultion.

Regards
Lars

Hobbithobbyist

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
--Bertrand Russell