Re: Scanner recommendation, please.

On Saturday 19 March 2005 16:16, tony mollica wrote:
> Can anyone recommend good scanner, not too expensive, but scans
> faster than my
> Epson Perfection 1250.  I need to scan a bunch of documents and
> this thing is too
> slow.  I can use xsane or vuescan.  Something with a multipage
> feeder would be
> even nicer.

I'm not really up to date on scanners and their linux support, but it might be
worth checking for something that's compatible with the generic USB scanning
API.

Another option would be to start online arguments with wild claims about the
documents in question, thus forcing people to type them up in response ;D

--
Lee.