Re: Replying to "list-only" with thunderbird

Rick Macdonald wrote:
> I can't find an option to reply to the mailing list only. Some folks get
> annoyed if you reply to them and the list. Is there not such a feature?

    As they should since it is expressly against the list rules to CC people
unless they ask for it ahead of time.

    As for the feature.  No, it's not there.  Reply-to-all, click on the con
next to the addresses you want to delete and press delete.  Also go to
mozilla's bug tracker and vote for those features to be added.  They've been
entered in the bug trackers as a feature request since 0.6.  Might be longer
but that's when I voted for them.