Re: apache2 and php4: apache does not execute php script

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:07:11 -0500, Mike Smith <mikeosmith@gmail.com> wrote:
> edit the DirectoryIndex in (/etc/apache2/apache2.conf) add index.php

index.php is there by default and I didn't remove it.
As I said, it is totally random which script is executed or offered as
download (either /script/ or /script/index.php, while a POST to
/script/ or /script/index.php or adding a "?" always works).
At least one of these combinations works for every script:
/script/
/script/?
/script/index.php
/script/index.php?
But basically all combinations should yield to the same result.

Thanks & best regards,
Hannes.