Re: fat32 partition gone to another dimension

--- Ibrahim Mubarak <ibmub80@yahoo.com> wrote:

[snipped it all]

I guess this might be more of a monolog than a mailing list post :D

But I found the source of the problem. mount (version 2.12p) doesn't
like fat32 partitions as I just mounted my floppy and the date went to
1970 on the mounted folder.

I guess I'll do more googling tomorrow as it is almost midnight here in
France.

Still, if any of you can lead me to a fat32 rescue utility, I'll be so
grateful.

ib

The covers of this book are too far apart.
                -- Book review by Ambrose Bierce.