Re: Got carried pruning packages :(

Lee Braiden wrote:
On Monday 14 March 2005 10:19, Bob Alexander wrote:

Could it be some of the following ?

gtk2-engines-cleanice                           purge
gtk2-engines-crux                               purge
[etc.]

Yes, but you'll have to investigate them and work out which one you used; I don't know.

I tried a couple but nothing seems to change ... the Subject: input field in Thunderbird and URL input field in Firefox still remain with a grey background.

What are gtk2-engines ? I see there are quite a few in the package repositories.

TIA,
Bob