Re: kismet and wifi probing

* Bob Alexander:

> Any tutorials on this ?
>
> I have been requested by our CIO to roam through our offices and try
> spotting rogue APs and possible external networks extending in our premises.

I don't know any tutorial, but if you have specific questions we should
be able to help. If you already have some wireless device running and if
it supports monitor mode, you only need to tweak kismet's configuration
a little bit and that's it.

Again, if you tell us where in the process you're stuck, I am sure
someone can help.

J.
--
I feel yawning hollowness whilst talking to people at parties.
[Agree]   [Disagree]