Re: continuum workspace : sawfish / edge-flipping

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 03:02 +0000, Jerome BENOIT wrote
> Rich Rudnick wrote:
> >
> > It's been a while since I used sawfish, but I'd be astounded if edge
> > flipping has been removed from it; take a look at .sawfishrc for an
> > edge-flipping option. Someone here will probably pipe up with the exact
> > option.
>
> As a matter of fact,
> I have a ~/.sawfish directory: the current version of sawfish must be newer.
> Anyhow, I have no `edge-flipping' option in my ~/.sawfish/custom file:
> may we put it by hand ?

gunzip /usr/share/doc/sawfish/OPTIONS.gz as ~/.sawfishrc and make the
change there, it starts around line 309.

(By god it's sure nice to have a fast dsl back; I installed sawfish and
dependencies in the time it took to visit the loo, instead of the hour
or so it would have to taken a couple of weeks ago!)