Re: Quake1/Quake3 on Sarge

Unfortunately, I seem to be getting absolutely nowhere.  No matter what I
do...

I can locate kernel.h for my kernel but I can not seem to get the nvidia
installer to accept that the location exists...

Any other ideas?

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016