configuring mouse, display, etc

> I'm still having troubles with my mouse (menus
> disappear when I move it, and the buttons are
> "sluggish" - they work sometimes) and display (won't
> go above 800x600), but I figure I probably need to
get
> the proper drivers or something.
I am taking the liberty of cc'ing  the debian user
list so other can
help you,
I ment for my replies to you to go there anyway.
Sounds like to me it
is an
x-config thing.  Send in your video card info (type
and who makes it.),
type
of mouse (usb, ps2, trackball) and how many buttons
and wheels it has.
We
can get your X configured correctly.

I have a ps2 mouse (although it's USB plugged into an
adapter, but I'm guessing the fact that the adapter is
plugged into the ps2 port is what matters).  It's a
two-button mouse with a scroll wheel.

The video card is an ATI Radeon 7500.

Thanks!