Re: No Recent Sarge Updates

On 03/13/2005 12:01 PM, Kenneth Jacker wrote:
  rk> Debian Mirror Checker
  rk> http://mirror.debian.org/status.html
  rk>
  rk> Use this to verify how "fresh" your repository really is.

Ah, thanks Ralph!

Is there any quantitative significant to the "level of freshness"
(e.g., `1', `2', ...)?  Or another way to put it might be, what are
the "units" of "freshness"?

Also, are there other pages that show "freshness trends" over the last
week, last month, etc.  I'd guess that the page you recommended shows
"current freshness" (or at least as of its "data capturing time window").

Thanks again,

  -Kenneth

Kenneth,

I don't know, but I've wondered, too. Perhaps searching on debian.org will help.

Good luck!
Ralph