Re: Wrestling with NVIDIA (still!)

Bill Day wrote:

Have you simply tried the "nv" module that comes with the kernel? I had fought with my MX4000 on 2.4.18bf2, and redid my isntall with the sarge net-inst using the 2.4.27 kernel and the nv module with it worked flawlessly

HTH,
Umm. I believe 'nv' is the _video_ module. And I'm OK video-wise. It's just the sound that isn't working.

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace, I am a Christian man; by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim: R.French, Tr.