Re: testing (well, I'm an idiot)

On 2005-03-12, Kevin Mark penned:

> Hi Monique,
> I wondered where you went. I recall reading about your nuptuals=20
> and then poof -- no more monique. Have you checked out the recent
> debian-women list!
> Cheers and welcome back,
> Kev

It wasn't the wedding that poofed me!  But last year was pretty rough for me,
lots of bad stuff hitting one after the other, so I didn't have much energy to
devote to figuring out why I couldn't post (and it's no fun reading if you
can't pipe up!).  And honestly, I think my interest in all of my activities,
including fiddling with linux, ebbs and flows.  I've been at low tide for a
while.

As for the debian-women list, it's been around for a little while, hasn't it?
Assuming it's the same one that shows up on gmane, I've made a few tentative
posts, but I'm still not really sure what they're about.

--
monique

Ask smart questions, get good answers: