Re: emacs + jde problems

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 17:20 +0000, Felix Dorner wrote:
> i am quite new to jde and in no way an emacs pro. I installed the debian
> testing packages of jde. when i now open a .java file everything looks
> good, jde is loaded. opening a second .java file loads the file, however
> gives me the message
> "xxx.java was not setup for parsing."
> so what does that mean? the thing that disturbs me most is that there is
> no sytax highlighting in that second.

This has been a known problem for a while. See:

and

for more details. There is a workaround listed in #267520. I used it for
a while without many problems, but have since switched to Eclipse since
I found out that Eclipse has Emacs-style key-bindings available.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837