Re: xfree failed to start as /dev/agpgart not found

linux china wrote:
I video card is intel 810e, xserver can't start due to the error
'/dev/agpgart not found',
In fact, I have created the agpgart in /dev with MAKEDEV agpgart,
I don't know what's real cause that makes the xfree86 failed to startup,
I'd like to know if the kernel booting message is related with xserver problem?
i810fb: Unknown symbol save_vga
i810fb: Unknown symbol restore_vga

Have you loaded (or compiled in) agpgart support?  Try loading the
module.  This can be done at boot time by adding it to /etc/modules.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr