Re: OOo startup

On Thursday 10 March 2005 03:16 pm, Lee Braiden wrote:

> Wouldn't it be best to run it in a window manager that allows you to force
> maximisation and remove window decorations?

That's what I'm trying to avoid actually. I'm trying to have as little user
interaction with the environment as possible, only user interaction with the
application itself.

> Not that I can imagine why you want to do this :)   Also... doesn't it get
> a bit awkward when dialogs pop up etc.?

The dialogs (file open, etc) aren't a problem, since they don't function any
better or worse is they're not maximized or not. However, it is a bit of a
PITA when you have to resize each document because the initial OOo doesn't
take up the full size of the screen.

--

...Rob
Return address is obfuscated.