Re: OOo startup

On 03/10/2005 02:30 PM, Rob Bochan wrote:
I have a few accounts in which the GUI environment is OpenOffice - no window manager, no xterm, nothing but OOo - basically an OOo kiosk sort of thing. It's called via an .xinitrc file in the user's home directory. It works pretty well except for one thing: OOo opens at 800x600, but the screen (a laptop lcd) runs at 1024x768. I'd like to be able to start it up it so that it takes up the full screen, aka maximized, but since there's no window manager, there's no way to re-size OOo. Running in OOo's fullscreen mode won't do, as it removes the toolbars, which need to be used. I've searched through the OOo docs and website to no avail. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Maybe xrandr from Package libxrandr2 would work?