how to delete duplicate emails in mutt

Hello,

The subject does not explain exactly what I want. So here is more or
less understandable description of my problem. Mutt hanged up when I
was deleting spam. I restarted computer and now I got spam messages
copied to  separate "spam" mailbox and the same messages in the
"Mail" mixed aith all the rest. How could I get rid of the messages I
already copied to "spam" from "Mail" in mutt?

 Piotr

--
   Piotr Kopszak, Ph.D.
   Polish Art Gallery, National Museum in Warsaw