Re: Stupid IMAP question...

On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 10:26 +0100, Stevan Kanban wrote:
> Ron Johnson a écrit :
>
> >On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 17:50 -0500, Charles Read wrote:
> >

> >>OK don't laugh...
> >>
> >>How do I end an telnet session with my IMAP server?
> >>

> >The brute force method would be:
> >^]     (Are you old enough to know what that means? ;)
> >quit
> >

> I'm interested for the answer because where's no way to logout whether
> you use ser2net for instance.

Hmmm, can't answer that.  ctrl-], though, is the telnet "break"
command.  It immediately drops you to a "telnet>" prompt, where
you can type "quit".

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Canada is a country whose main exports are hockey players and
cold fronts. Our main imports are baseball players and acid
rain."
Pierre Trudeau