Re: debian sarge kernel panic

It seems that the list removed the attachement :)
The screenshot is available on:   http://schelstraete.dyndns.org/debian/

rgrds,
      Bart

Bart SCHELSTRAETE wrote:

Hello,

I just installed Debian SARGE on 2 HP Proliant DHL380.
I needed to install Sarge, because of the hardware drivers. (raid/network)

Now, on the first machine everthing runs fine (kernel 2.4.27). But on the second machine , the debian is ALWAYS crashing at bootup time. The 2.4.27 kernel gives the following kernel panic. Does somebody has an idea ? Is this a bug?
(2.6 also doesn't boot, but due to the raid)

(sorry for the JPG, but I couldn't do COPY - PASTE :)

Bart