Re: converting MH mailbox to maildir++ mailbox

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 18:30 +0100, messmate wrote:
> Hi,
> i've to convert my existing MH mailboxes (sylpheed) to maildir++.
> Anyone did it ?

Try drag-and-drop from within a GUI that understands both.  Or
convert from MH to mbox, and mbox to md++.

If you can't find any other ways...

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"There will be a Moscow Exhibition of Arts by 15,000 Soviet
Republic painters and sculptors. These were executed over the
past two years."
Soviet Weekly