Openoffice 1.9.79 (2.0 beta rc) for Debian

John van Spaandonk wrote:

On Wednesday 09 March 2005 13:06, steef wrote:
-snip  <

snip<...snip>

Hi Steef

I can't get it to work either. Perhaps the nl language
pack does not yet include the speller control? It does seem to include
the native Dutch interface and help files though.

Perhaps somebody else on this list can enlighten us...

John

hello john,

look on this site:

http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/dictpack.html

jonathan was so kind to send this url to me. here you can find the package for the spellcheck in Dutch and a kind of how-to: how and where to install. got it working on my sarge-machine. the spell-program is somewhat primitive, but it is possible to add whatever you want.

kind regards,

groet'n,

steef